Monday, August 6, 2012

BOO!

So often, I find myself home alone during the week due to husbunny's work schedule. And though I have 50 thousand things on my to do list, I find that I am super excited to curl up on the couch with my glass of on-sale cabernet watching horror movies. Last night was no acception. Even with the impending mother in law visit, I sat, adequately buzzed, watching Aliens. Totally content with my two asshole kitties curled up on either side. I used to be a real wild child, just completely bonkers. And now I find pleasure in the simple joys of life. Am I uncool? Am I lame? Do I care? No, no ,and hell no. I am in love with my life. I really wouldn't trade it for most anything. Lovin on some awesomeness. Being a positive person being thankful for the awesomeness that is happening due to all my hard work. And Damn it, Sigourney weaver kills it!

No comments:

Post a Comment