Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Totally distracted by shiny things

I have no excuse other than I totally blanked out on the fact that I have a blog!  I was so into reading the other blogs that inspired me to write my own, I FORGOT TO WRITE MY OWN!  However at this point and time I am only talking to myself as I have no followers.  I am the crazy lady talking to herself!

For the past three days I have completely immersed myself in separating out a box of beads that had somehow become one giant hodge-podge of a mess.  I really kinda zenned out on separating all the little seed beads into color groups. That is what has had me distracted.  My insane developing psychosis of anal retentiveness that keeps me up at night if beads are not in organized.  Yup.  That's pretty dumb.

Tonight, however, I get to be social with my friend Ashley.  We are going out to dinner and will partake of the yumminess that is PHO.  Yes, I live in the part of San Diego that has 5 Pho restaurants on one block.  But it never gets old.  That and I have been pretty anti-social lately, so its time to reconnect.  I am pretty excited.  Husbunny will be staying behind so that I may have a girls evening and he will be handsomely rewarded with dinner being brought home.

mmmmmmmm pho




No comments:

Post a Comment