Thursday, August 2, 2012

Crawling

Why is it, when there is ABSOLUTELY nothing happening at work, the day slows down to a crawl?  But those last 15 minutes seem to fly by in the blink of an eye?

I feel like i have seen everything on the internet, twice today.  All of my work was done and I am in a holding pattern until I can start the next project.  So today was all about what I could find online to entertain myself.  I did come away with this little gem:
When looking for items on Craigslist, search the term "moving".  It will sort out a lot of good deals as people tend to sell good stuff cheaper when they need to skedaddle out of their current residence.

Like this super sweet shuffleboard table.  Apparently, they don't have room in their new place for it.  Weird. hahahah!

1 comment:

  1. sweet! thats a good buy. maybe ill do the same thing since i'm looking to move into a new spot! :) need a few things :)

    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete